Zell am See - Kaprun Summer Card 2019
Holiday with that little bit of extra!
This year your summer holiday in Zell am See-Kaprun can again be enriched with fascinating experiences. The Zell am See-Kaprun summer card offers summer guests in the region a very special service: action, fun and variety for both young and old are guaranteed with this unique card.
The Zell am See-Kaprun summer card has got what it takes. It opens up a variety of opportunities by providing access to the sporting, cultural and natural highlights in Zell am See-Kaprun and the surroundings.
Right from the very first minute of your stay, you can start enjoying the advantages of the Zell am See-Kaprun summer card. Enjoyment - that also means saving on entrance fees. Enjoy the cable cars, lidos and indoor pools, natural arenas and many attractions without having to pay extra - or at an attractive discounted price from the individual bonus partners. As you can see: it’s worth getting the Zell am See-Kaprun summer card!
The Zell am See-Kaprun summer card is available for all guests of the participating accommodation providers between 15th May and 15th October. Throughout your stay in the region, you’ll be positively surprised time and again with the attractive range of service included. Use the Zell am See-Kaprun summer card as often as you like, and enjoy your holiday to the full.
Main attractions included
- Cable car Schmitten* | Zell am See
- Cable car Kitzsteinhorn* | Kaprun
- Hiking bus Maiskogel | Kaprun
- Kaprun High Altitude Reservoirs | Kaprun
- Boat trips*| Zell am See
- Three lidos | Zell am See
- Indoor swimming pool | Zell am See
- Kaprun Museum | Kaprun
- Vötter’s vehicle museum | Kaprun
- Sigmund-Thun gorge | Kaprun
- Pinzgau museum of local history in Ritzen castle | Saalfelden
- National park worlds | Mittersill
- Ferleiten wildlife & recreational park | Fusch/Ferleiten
- Mining & gothic museum | Leogang
- Tourist mine | Leogang
- Vorderkaser gorge | St. Martin
- Seisenberg gorge | Weissbach
- Kitzloch gorge | Taxenbach
- Krimmler waterfalls | Krimml
- Children's programme | Zell am See-Kaprun
- Postbus ((Line 660, 70, 71) | Zell am See-Kaprun
- Casino Zell am See | Zell am See
- Excursion train | Zell am See
- Excursions Blaguss/Vorderegger | Zell am See
- Minigolf Bleiweis-Zehentner | Zell am See
- Tennis courts Schüttdorf | Zell am See
- My first 3000m peak Kitzsteinhorn | Kaprun
- Guided dam tour | Kaprun
- TAUERN SPA - Sunset Ticket | Kaprun
- Adventure-Center | Kaprun
- Tennis courts Sport Glaser | Kaprun
- Traditional evening Kaprun Castle | Kaprun
- Rafting Center | Kaprun-Taxenbach
- Diesel cinema | Bruck/Glocknerstraße
- Adventure "Minigolf" | Bruck/Glocknerstraße
- Pinzgauer Archery School | Saalfelden
- Adventure Sawmill | Fusch/Glocknerstraße
- Grossglockner high alpine road | Ferleiten-Heiligenblut
- Krimml water wonderland | Krimml
- Pinzgau local steam train | Zell am See-Krimml
* Card holders can use the Schmittenhöhe train on the peak, the summit train on the Kitzsteinhorn and enjoy a boat trip around Lake Zell once within six days (valid in July and August – otherwise unrestricted). The use of the glacier ski lifts is not included. All other facilities in operation can be used as often as you like.
When using all service partners once, a family (2 adults + 2 children) saves a round 800 Euros